Monday, August 31, 2009

I'm new at this. Please bare with me.


Well, I guess the point of this blog would be to: 1. brag about my beautiful, intelligent children (and gripe about them when they are getting on my nerves) 2. tell about the daily happenings of me, Mandi, stay at home mommy and housewife 3. ocassionally vent about my current annoyances.


A little about me and my life......Shane and I have been married for almost 10 years (Dec. 17). He is my best friend and even though there are times (lots of times) I could strangle him, I don't know what I would do without him. We have two beautiful, intelligent, perfect little angels. Mason is 3 1/2 and Anna is 2. I'm a stay at home mommy. I worked from the time I was 17 up until I was 6 months pregnant with Anna. We then decided that me being home with the kids was the best option for our little family. I have one sister, Aimee, who is expecting a baby girl in November. We live next door to my parents, still in the town I was raised in. I love.....cooking, all things vintage, good music, coupons, yardsales, "my" shows, the joy that comes from watching my children grow..........

I dislike......fake people, people who think they are better, putting away laundry, know it alls........


That's a little about me. Can't wait to start sharing my stories with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment